What we do
We offer top-quality in-house training, in a wide range of subjects, at a sensible price.
All our programmes are delivered by independent subject specialists who also have outstanding training skills. We have rigorous standards and refuse to work with anyone but the best trainers. Our extensive network means that we have a choice of trainers to offer for all of these subjects, partly to ensure the best ‘fit’ between trainer and client and partly so that we can resource large-scale ‘roll-out’ programmes when required. We use a core team of around 40 associate trainers, with about another 150 specialists available on an ad hoc basis.
Where we do it
Generally, we send the trainer to train up a group of people on your own premises. We work across the UK and internationally.
Who we do it for
We have an incredibly wide range of in-house training clients, of all sizes and across all sectors, as the following small selection of current and recent clients shows:
• Accelerated Bridging Finance • AGD Equipment • Airbus • Alcoa • Altechnic • Appleyards • Aquaterra • AQL • Archant • Arinc • Arvato Loyalty • ASK-Mercury • ASOS • Assura • Atlas Copco • ATS Euromaster • Babcock International • BE Aerospace • Berkmann Wine Cellars • Bell & Clements • Biffa Waste Management • Bluefin • BM Trada • Bridge Hall • BSkyB • buy-a-gift.com • Carillion • CBS Butler • CG Power • Compass Group • Computacenter • Crowcon • Dalys Systems • Dawson Group • Davies Tapes • De Lage Landen • Demco Europe • Dental Supply • Domex UK • e2v technologies plc • EADS • Elstree Golf Club • Eminate • En Route • EPOQ • ESD • Fairbanks • Fourways • Fresh Student Living • FrontlineGB • Genus Construction • GeoNetworks • Gonative • GPS UK • Grace Foods • Grant Thornton • Guardian Global • GVS • Harveys Furniture • Hellmann • Hicks • Horiba • Hutchison Whampoa • Hydro International • IIJ • ILX Group • Intellident • IT Builder • Jacksons Bakery • JE Hartley • Johnson Matthey • KCE FM • Kembrey • Kennedys • Kent PHK • Lasnek • Liberty Bishop • London Underground • Longhurst Group • Mashpac • Mayflex • Meadow Foods • Michael Lewin Solicitors • Millbrook Healthcare • Mole Valley Farmers • Moon Beever Solicitor • Morris Lubricants • My Family Care • Mumford • Natixis • Network Resources • New England Biolabs • NFC Food Services • NLP Planning • Ocean Sky • OpenText • Otis Ltd • Oxford Instruments • Pegasus • Personal Group • Ping • Pudlo • Reaction Engines • Rentokil • Renewable Energy Systems • RIAS • Roadchef • Roythornes • RTC Group • RTS • RWD • RWE npower • S Farmer Consulting • Sage UK • SEA • Schroff • Scottish Power • Seico • SFPL • Sharkey & Co • Sherford • Shield Pest Control • Skincare • Sledge • Smiths Detection • Stanco • Strutt & Parker • Swift • Systech • Tennants • Tinies • Ultra Electronics • United Healthcare • Urbaser • Utilize • Vapormatic • Victoria Palace Theatre • Wasabi • WDR • WEG • Whitbread • Wincanton • WK Linkline Group • Wolverine Proctor • Xchanging • Yorkshire Water Services
Public sector / education
• Aylesbury College • Bedford Design Group • Berkshire Healthcare Authority • Big Lottery Fund • Brighton & Hove Council • Bromsgrove & Redditch Councils • Carmel College • Central Bedfordshire Council • City and Islington College • Daventry District Council • East Kent NHS Trust • Environment Agency • Greenwich Community Health • H M Treasury • Herts County Council • Hertsmere Borough Council • Medical Research Council • Mid-Yorks Hospital • NHS Cambridgeshire • NHS Yorkshire • NHS Western Isles • Ofsted (ALI) • Open University • Orchard Centre • Peak District National Park Authority • RAF Brize Norton • South City College, Birmingham • Stoke Sixth-Form College • Telford Sixth-Form College • University of Portsmouth • University of Southampton • Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council • Windsor & Maidenhead Council
Charities / housing / not-for-profit
• 4children • AgeUK • Association of Aircraft Engineers • BFI (British Film Institution) • Charities Aid Foundation • Chime • Guy Chester Centre • Hexagon Housing • Housing Plus • Independent Age • LCCA • Life • Magenta Living • Methodist Church • MS Trust • National Pharmaceutical Association • NAVCA • North Herts Homes • Nuffield Hospitals • Origins Housing • RNLI • Royal British Legion • Stevenage Leisure • Supported Independent Living • The Wine Society
African Development Bank (Tunisia) • Aramco (Saudi Arabia) • Camco Global (China) • DDB (Morocco) • Difko (Denmark) • East-West Seeds (Thailand) • NHMFL (USA) • OpenText (Germany) • Oyo State (Nigeria) • Staurus (Dubai) • Syngenta (Greece)
Open course clients / partners
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce • IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) • Institution of Mechanical Engineers
What else do we do?
We offer training across a wide range of subject areas. In some areas, we have so much to offer that we need another website! So please take a look at our sister brands, as outlined below.
More than twenty years’ experience designing and delivering leadership and management development programmes and personal effectiveness workshops and webinars.
Programmes delivered in 50+ countries in more than a dozen languages.
Key areas include:
- Management development programmes
- Leadership programmes
- Management and personal effectiveness ‘modules’
- Skills workshops
- Learning technology
- Open programmes
Current and recent clients include, eg, Unilever, Axis Capital, Rolls Royce, S&P Global, Nomad Foods Europe, SITA, Ascot Racecourse, The Wine Society, D B Schenker, Toolbank, EUSA Pharma, S E Water, easyJet, LEO (London Executive Offices), Lloyd’s of London, Whitbread, Lancashire Group, Eisai, Tindall Riley, London Business School, Ian Williams, Figleaves, Darag, English Cricket Board, Global Payments, Ralph Trustees, Saffron Building Society, Stevenage Leisure, Euler Hermes, Wellcome Trust, Zeiss, Trumpf, Living Ventures, Viking Cruises, The Disney Store, General Pharmaceutical Council, Urban Outfitters, Triodos, Routeco; various universities, NHS bodies and central and local government organisations, etc, etc.
All things coaching!
- Supporting individuals – coaching delivery (on a one-to-one basis and with teams, at both management and leadership level)
- Supporting coaches – training, mentoring and supervision for qualified coaches
- Supporting managers and HR BPs – developing your managers’ coaching skills
- Supporting organisations – harnessing the power of coaching across the organisation
Current and recent clients include, eg, Eurostar, Coty, BNP Paribas, Nomad Foods Europe, London Business School, London Borough of Hackney, Deutsche Bank, PRS, Unilever, Central Bedfordshire Council, London Borough of Lambeth, BIG Lottery Fund, De Lage Landen, Hannover Re, Lancashire Group, Legoland, Housing Solutions, Tait Design, Reddie & Grose, First Light PR, NHS, Société Générale, House of Fraser, Essex County Council, London Executive Offices, The British Council, JSA, EUSA Pharma, etc.
We have a particular strength in specialist and bespoke training, including:
- Programmes for HR teams
- Programmes for line managers
- ‘Roll-out’ programmes (around corporate values, policy changes, etc)
Plus consultancy and support on:
Current and recent clients include, eg, Stevenage Leisure, Amicus Horizon, Salvation Army, Lancashire, London Business School, McCann Erikson, Civil Nuclear Constabulary, Insolvency Service, Hertfordshire County Council, Castle Point Borough Council, Cawleys, Higher Education Funding Council, The Children’s Society, Heart of England NHS Trust, London Borough of Hackney, The Pensions Regulator, Johnson Matthey, YMCA, Young Epilepsy, Red Funnel, Schools HR, Student Loans Company, UK Payments, Gardiner & Theobald, Wellingborough Homes, Eisai, Fresenius, Médecins sans frontières, Newham Borough Council, NHS Manchester, SECAMB, Elior, Tottenham Hotspur FC, McCann Erikson, the National Gallery, various universities and colleges, etc, etc.
A spin-off from fifteen years’ successful experience of delivering customer service training under the TIHTC brand, The Customer Service Training Company focuses on – customer service training!
Any questions? Give us a call on 01582 463463. We’re here to help!