This programme provides an intensive, two-day overview of the key elements of operations management, including an array of practical tips and tools to help managers be more proactive and effective in the operations management environment – whether that’s in an industrial manufacturing context or in operational leadership in the service sectors.
The aims of the programme are to:
- Show where operations management fits into the organisation and the role of operations as a key element of the business
- Present the key elements and concepts of operations management
- Provide a structured approach for managing these different elements and concepts
- Demonstrate tools and techniques for effective and proactive operational leadership
- Give participants the confidence to take on a leadership role and make positive change
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!