The aim of this course is to provide an overview of the principles and practice for leading and managing a portfolio of smaller projects in a multi-project / multi-task environment. It presents a range of practical methods and techniques relevant to the smaller project scenario, using exercises and case studies to show how these can be applied.
The scope of the programme includes:
- Key project management concepts
- Project definition and stakeholder management
- Project planning and risk management
- Project control and change management
- Project portfolio management
The course also emphasises the importance of the leadership and team-working skills needed by project managers and team members in carrying out their roles.
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!