We have assembled a core team of commercial training specialists who combine many years of practical experience with a passion and a talent for sharing their knowledge and expertise. Between them, they can deliver courses and workshops at any level across the entire spectrum of commercial, contracts and procurement topics and skills. The advertised commercial training programmes can all be tailored to meet your particular needs – some of them are even designed to be built around your own ‘live’ projects – but if you can’t see what you are looking for then we would be more than happy to develop a commercial training programme specially for you.
Most of our programmes can be delivered virtually or face-to-face, as you prefer. To talk through your requirements, give us a call on 01582 463463. We’re here to help!
Commercial training courses and workshops
Other commercial training topics
Courses and workshops can also be provided on the following subjects:
- Contracting in the NHS
- Developing commercial awareness and skills
- Effective supplier and contractor evaluation – the 10C Model
- Facilities management for first-line managers and supervisors
- Facilities management for operational facilities managers
- Intermediate negotiation skills
- Introduction to NEC3
- Introduction to public sector procurement
- Legal aspects of contracting and procurement
- Managing client and supplier relationships
- Measuring procurement performance
- Practical negotiations workshop
- Project management and procurement
- ‘Soft skills’ for the procurement and contracting team
- Strategic contract management
- Strategic procurement management
- Sustainable cost reduction
Full details of any of these programmes are available on request.
Still can’t find what you’re after? Then please just give us a call on 01582 463463, with no obligation at all, to discuss your commercial, contract law or procurement training requirements. We’re here to help!