Technical teams need leaders to help extract the real potential that exists within the team. Whilst technical teams carry technical competency, leaders really need to understand how to get the best out of the team. Many leaders of technical teams have ‘risen through the ranks’ and may well have considerable technical expertise. Knowing how to lead a team of technical staff requires a very different skillset. This workshop is packed with practical activities which will provide a rich and lasting learning experience.
This programme enables leaders to:
- Understand team dynamics
- Utilise ‘soft skills’ within technical contexts
- Generate a real sense of teamwork and team identity
- Concentrate on leading, rather than doing
- Empower, build trust and delegate effectively
- Craft a team that learns, develops and grows
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!