Occupational Health and Safety (Level 1) CIEH Introductory Certificate
The CIEH Introductory Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety provides an awareness of key health and safety issues, and the part that staff should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm at work.
This course will give you a basic background in, and understanding of, general health and safety practices and the control measures required to reduce risks in the workplace.
It will give you:
- A basic knowledge of what is required to support a safe working environment
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of employers and employees
- An appreciation of the importance of health and safety,
- The knowledge to identify typical workplace hazards and conditions that can affect you at work
Who should attend?
- Employees at all levels who need an awareness of health and safety
- New workers required to take health and safety induction training at the start of a new job
A half-day session, for up to 12 people, with a short multiple-choice test, the successful completion of which qualifies participants for the CIEH Level 1 Award, Introductory Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
She has extensive practical management experience and is a very popular trainer generally but particularly in the hospitality and commercial sectors as well as with local and central government departments. With over 20 years’ training experience in a diverse cross-section of organisations and holding various management and consultancy roles in global industries, Frances has a wide range of experience to draw upon.
See what people have said about her training:
‘Lovely lady, well-paced training, well explained.’
‘Very good trainer!!’
‘Easy to understand, friendly atmosphere.’
‘Very good training.’
‘Very interesting and clear explanation.’
‘Helpful, approachable and knowledgeable.’
‘She’s the best!’
‘Clear, concise and to the point.’
‘Very good – made the class enjoyable and easy to understand’.
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!