This is an essential programme for all Council Members, particularly those who are newly elected, who need to review their personal safety and lone working arrangements. By the end of the session they will be able to:
- Identify potential risk areas in the role
- Carry out formal and informal risk assessments
- Work within their Council’s policy on lone working
- Minimise risks through the use of specific approaches
- Avoid accelerating a situation
- Report concerns and issues
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!