This course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
With a focus on the role of supervision, learners on this course will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge their health and safety responsibilities and ensure the safety of their workplace colleagues.
The programme has a particular focus on:
- The importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings
- The monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislation
Topics covered include:
- Occupational health and safety management
- Safety culture
- The ‘Plan – Do – Check – Act – Review’ model
- Risk assessment
- Work-related injuries – hazards and controls
- Work-related ill health – hazards and controls
- Organisation and implementation
- Checking performance
- Reviewing performance
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!