Occupational Health and Safety (Level 3) CIEH Intermediate Certificate
This course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
With a focus on the role of supervision, learners on this course will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge their health and safety responsibilities and ensure the safety of their workplace colleagues.
The programme has a particular focus on:
- The importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings
- The monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislation
Topics covered include:
- Occupational health and safety management
- Safety culture
- The ‘Plan – Do – Check – Act – Review’ model
- Risk assessment
- Work-related injuries – hazards and controls
- Work-related ill health – hazards and controls
- Organisation and implementation
- Checking performance
- Reviewing performance
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors within any workplace environment.
She has extensive practical management experience and is a very popular trainer generally but particularly in the hospitality and commercial sectors as well as with local and central government departments. With over 20 years’ training experience in a diverse cross-section of organisations and holding various management and consultancy roles in global industries, Frances has a wide range of experience to draw upon.
See what people have said about her training:
‘Lovely lady, well-paced training, well explained.’
‘Very good trainer!!’
‘Easy to understand, friendly atmosphere.’
‘Very good training.’
‘Very interesting and clear explanation.’
‘Helpful, approachable and knowledgeable.’
‘She’s the best!’
‘Clear, concise and to the point.’
‘Very good – made the class enjoyable and easy to understand’.
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!