‘Selling’ doesn’t work. You’ve got to help customers buy. And that means engaging with the customer in a positive way, showing that you understand their requirement and giving them confidence that your product or service is the best possible way of meeting that requirement.
This may sound painless but there’s more to it than meets the eye and it’s all too easy to get it wrong. You need to follow a process. This in-depth two-day programme will show you how, including:
- Structuring calls effectively
- Understanding the reasons behind customers’ buying decisions
- Defining a customer’s level of interest
- Following an effective method of developing sales
- Well-developed questioning techniques
- How best to present features and benefits to customers
- Differentiating between logical and emotional purchasing
- Overcoming objections
- Gaining commitment to the next stage of the buying process
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!