Customers are astute and well-practised in researching and seeking information, solutions and added value in the minimum number of clicks online. There’s only so much time they’re willing to spend carrying on clicking. This mentality isn’t just restricted to the world of B2C. In our increasingly hectic world, where information is expected to be available instantly, it applies just as much to B2B.
In this workshop, we look at how putting yourself in the shoes of your customer and mapping their decision-making and buying journey is critical to ensuring that you provide what they perceive as fast solutions and added value.
You will learn all about the three pillars for creating competitive brand experiences:
- Relevance – creating personalised experiences across the full customer buying journey
- Consistency – providing every customer at every moment with a consistent brand identity
- Creativity – how to stand out from the crowd and communicate your unique offering
Customer engagement planning puts you firmly in the shoes of your customer, helping you to build meaningful marketing communications delivered through the right resources at the right time to inspire your customers to engage with you.
- Understand the evolution of the customer buying journey
- Map a customer buying journey for your brand or solutions
- Understand the customer micro-moments and signals indicating interest and buying intent, both online and offline
- Apply the psychology of branding to build marketing communications with impact
- Develop sales and marketing content that differentiates your brand(s) from the competition by demonstrating unique value and how you can meet your customer’s needs
Who should attend?
Delivering training for purpose is Marie’s passion. Her aim is to engage and energise her workshop groups, helping them to build the learning mindset, skills and behaviours required to achieve their goals at an individual, team or organisation level. Her focus is on designing and delivering a clear and memorable learning journey that can be implemented immediately, with actionable success measurements when participants return to their desks.
1 The evolution of the customer journey
- Understand how the use of mobile has had an impact on the customer buying journey where today’s customers can research and compare products and solutions whenever and wherever they like, making the purchase journey even less linear
- Explore how marketers are adapting to this new customer behaviour and drawing upon various strategies to win the hearts and minds of their audiences
2 The See-Think-Do-Care framework
- Explore the many different frameworks used to track the customer journey
- Understand and apply the modern marketing model, where the internet has enabled the customer to hop between multiple touchpoints before making a purchase decision
3 Customer micro-moments and signals in their buying journey
- Understand the online and offline moments when customers seek information to research and make buying decisions
- Apply this understanding to build a marketing communication plan to reach customers at all stages of their buying journey
4 The role of branding in the customer journey
- Explore the psychology of branding
- Learn how to ensure your branding is relevant to your target customer needs
- Bring together your brand value and story to achieve brand loyalty
5 The Why-How-What framework
- Apply a systematic approach to build a successful and compelling brand
- Understand how starting with ‘why’ will help build your brand purpose
- Apply the content marketing matrix to communicate your brand’s value
- Apply the hero-help-hub model to build engaging content marketing
- You will learn and reflect on best practice examples of customer engagement
- You will discover your brand value, purpose and the ‘sweet spot’ to drive engagement with your customers
- You will create a customer engagement plan that can be implemented immediately within your business
- You will receive immediate feedback on your customer engagement plan
- You will have the opportunity to share common issues and solutions with your colleagues in the group
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!