Food Safety (Level 3) – CIEH Intermediate Certificate
The CIEH Intermediate Certificate in Food Safety is designed for managers and supervisors who need a broad understanding of food safety control, and who have responsibility for developing and maintaining a food safety management system. It is recommended that all food environments should have at least one person trained to this level.
The course gvies an in-depth understanding of how to apply and monitor good food safety practice. It also ensures that supervisors know how to implement food safety management procedures.
- Leads on from the Introductory and Foundation Certificates in Food Safety
- Develops your understanding as a supervisor or manager in a food environment
- Expands knowledge on how to apply safe food controls in a practical environment
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in supervising and managing others in a food environment
- Those wishing to progress from the Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
She has extensive practical management experience and is a very popular trainer generally but particularly in the hospitality and commercial sectors as well as with local and central government departments. With over 20 years’ training experience in a diverse cross-section of organisations and holding various management and consultancy roles in global industries, Frances has a wide range of experience to draw upon.
See what people have said about her training:
‘Lovely lady, well-paced training, well explained.’
‘Very good trainer!!’
‘Easy to understand, friendly atmosphere.’
‘Very good training.’
‘Very interesting and clear explanation.’
‘Helpful, approachable and knowledgeable.’
‘She’s the best!’
‘Clear, concise and to the point.’
‘Very good – made the class enjoyable and easy to understand’.
Any questions? Please just give us a call on 01582 463463 – we’re here to help!